The Avendum Chronicles
Opauleena was raised as a sacrifice, and rescued during a Society operation just before the ritual's culmination.
Opauleena had a very sheltered upbringing, to produce a physically flawless and innocent human sacrifice. Since rescuing her, the Society has been shuffling her around the Multiverse, with very nebulous answers regarding whether she won’t attract Dread Forces.
- Placed on a Pedestal
- All Dressed Up—
- Saved! in the Nick of Time
- They never said there would be days like this
- A fast ship and a star
- Happy to see me?
- They know you?
|Average||Athletics||Sleight of Hand||Academics||Empathy||Stealth|
- Knows the Hand (artist’s eye)
- Station Stormer (see Barn Stormer or Han Solo)
- Shot on the run
- Butter wouldn’t melt
- Light foot
- Uncanny Innocence: The multiverse sweeps down to maintain Opauleena’s Innocence, in matters large and small.
- Portentous Fate: She is a Primed Sacrifice, and as such Tempting Beyond Belief because she’s perfect and Stolen ‘Property’.
Opauleena was raised Perfectly, exercised Just Enough, physically and mentally, all with the end of Human Sacrifice. She was rescued At the Last Moment, straight from the altar. The Society since has trained her for their Own Purposes. Despite the missions they’ve sent her on, she’s retained a fundamental Innocence.